Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stuck between a rock and a hard place...

No one reads these right?

*Crickets...

Hello?

Nobody?

Good. Cause I don't know who to talk to about this. Maybe if someone wants to step up and offer some help, that'd be great. Can't be anyone though, as I'm really conflicted right now... I can't even say what it's about. I've never been in this situation before, and I feel like I need to seek an outside opinion on it. Bleh. Argh. awdfawrgafasd. I mean its a pretty messed up situation, and I'm the only one who knows how really complicated it is. I haven't told anyone this, I haven't even spoken aloud to myself about it, but it's lingering around like a stale fart. So I guess this is sort of a cry for help (don't worry, I'm not in any danger or anything...) but there's so much on my mind right now that I need to rehash/debrief/unwind with someone else...

I need a hug...

No comments: